What Causes Spinal Misalignments In Children?
What Does a Children’s Spinal Check Entail?
Brief health history, posture & alignment check followed by scan or X-rays, if necessary, with parental consent.
Availability: On your normal schedule or any convenient time.
Call (607)-257-9355 Today to Reserve Your Time!
- Over 80% of normal births result in moderate to severe neck stress and strain often causing misalignments in infants. -Gutmann G. Blocked Atlantal Nerve Syndrome. Manuelle Medizin. 1987;25:5-10.
- Between the ages 2-5, it is estimated that children fall over 2,000-5,000 times. By age 10 the average child had fallen 10,000 times. Often these falls cause spinal misalignments that later manifest as health concerns.
- Safe USA reported that 3,125,000 children report to the emergency room for fall related injuries each year.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics states that 3.5 million children each year suffer a sport related injuries.
- li>OSHA and the National Safety Council reported that almost 50% of all children have fallen on their head from a high place in their first year of life.
- Over 60% of children by the age of 13 will suffer lower back, neck problems and headaches due to their school backpack.
- At least 20% of children have scoliosis most are undiagnosed until later in life.
- Texting and video games causes forward head posture in children and adolescents.